Mobiconf is connecting people from all over the world. It is a place, where mobile developers, project managers, UI/UX designers, product owners and speakers can learn about mobile technology and spend time together.
Third edition will take place on 6-7 October in Kraków, Poland.
During the conference we plan to cover many mobile-related topics, just to mention mobile apps development, UI/UX, and mobile apps project management. This event is your chance to meet well-known speakers representing mobile brands from all over the world. Don't miss the chance – meet new friends from Microsoft, Skyscanner, AXA Group Solutions, Spotify and many many more!
- John Sundell – Mobile Team Lead at Spotify
- Maciej Szwed – Head of Design at Miquido
- César Valiente – Android Engineer at Microsoft, Wunderlist Team
- Raimon Ràfols – Engineering Manager at AXA Group Solutions
- David Low – Developer Advocate at Skyscanner
- Kevlin Henney – An independent consultant
- Wiebe Elsinga – Lead Developer at Egeniq
- 25+ experienced speakers from well-known brands like: Microsoft, Skyscanner, AXA Group Solutions, Spotify and Eqeniq
- 2 days long conference focused on mobile apps development and mobile-related topics
- over 400 participants from different European countries
- awesome integration party
- „welcome bag” – many many gadgets for attendees
- access to the exhibitor area
- many media and community partners
Miejsce: Multikino, Kraków
Koszt: 350 - 550 zł